Thursday, January 09, 2014

MLR 16ks

21 Degrees, 55% humidity and a bit windy. Weighed myself last night which wasn't a good thing. 78kgs. I'm sure four of that has gone on since before Sydney Marathon in September. No wonder I'm feeling fat and unfit.

Today felt hard as I ran into the wind up to Centennial Park via Moore Park Rd and Anzac Pde. Did a lap of the trail inside the horse track and then ran back to work.

Total was 16ks in 1:19:34. Average pace of 4:58 per klm.

Entered for Six Foot and the 50k Ewen. Hoping the new course at Canberra is a bit flatter. Any chance you can run a bit of it? I know the Parliament loop of course plus the bit between the two bridges on both sides. Just the bit further out I don't know at all?

1 comment:

Ewen said...

I've run all the bits over time. I think it'll be a slightly slower course if anything. No major hills lots of small ones in the second half. Will be a drag coming out of Weston Pk and back to 42k over some bumps. Also, last I was there, the loop at 26k is dirt.

Good luck at 6'. Say g'day to Marty for me. Think he'll break the CR by 10-15 mins.