Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Easy 10k

I had already entered SMH Half back in March so I'm justifying running with an injury by that. Does that work? Probably not. The foot is no better and no worse since Canberra so I might as well run rather slowly round the course. Although I might be tempted to run faster depending on how I feel on the day.

Tonight was a rather slow run of Centennial Park, Moore Park, the SFS and SCG and then back home.

Total was 10.3ks in a pedestrian 53:46. Average pace of 5:13 per klm.
No problems at all running that. Maybe it was just a jog. The only thing hurting was the heel and that is best left alone.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck on Sunday; hope that pesky heel of yours behaving itself!

Rob said...

Take care Paul. Once the guns goes off you may not be able to resist the tempation to go for broke.