Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ES Marks Track 5 x 1k Reps

Word had got around that the great Lindop was running at ES Marks tonight. A cast of thousands(actually about 50) showed up to watch the performance.
The great man was impressive doing lap after lap at 3 min k pace.
I was stunned by the show coming from a man with dodgier Achilles than John Bowe.

My reps were slower than Timmy thought they were. He kept looking at my final pace across the line thinking that was my k pace. No 3:12 ks from me Timmy. That was just the last 5m pace.

Reps were 3:36, 3:35, 3:39, 3:39, 3:39. All done with a 200m walk recovery. Did a 2k warmup and a 2k cool down.

My first two were faster as I tried to keep up with the Great Lindop to no avail.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

No idea who he is. Didn't know John Bowe had an achilles injury! Nice consistent times Paul.