Sunday, December 08, 2013

Lap of the Lake STaR 31ks

Only four of us this morning and I was struggling after 5ks when Al and Jonathan dropped myself and Jo. From there I was on my own.
Starts at DY surf club and heads through Cromer to Narrabeen Lake via the bush track without the hills of Collaroy Plateau.

We then take a left at Wakehurst Parkway and head half way up to the academy of sport before turning back and then heading to Warriewood the long way and then across Pittwater Rd to Warriewood beach and a loop near the hospital at Mona Vale. Then you turn back and go back through the bush along the lake to the finish at DY.

The host had almost packed up by the time I got back I was so slow. Finished the 31ks in 2:39:38. Probably the first time I have felt like I hit the wall on a training run. Not nice.

No comments: