Sunday, November 02, 2014

Centennial Park 20ks

Headed to the park this morning. While waiting for Timmy I spot Ray Wareham, then Barts runs by cursing about being beaten by Tom on Saturday. The group starts to form and we are blessed with CT, GT, Jeet, and Laura. Plus others I don't know.

After the first couple of k's at 4:25 pace my lungs gave in and I had to slow up and let the group go. They were doing two lots of the 10k loop I thought. Although as I came around in the park starting my 2nd lap I see CT and Barts running the opposite direction? Maybe Timmy knows that one?

Saw Steve Thurston as well in the park solo running angry. Tom might have 2 targets on his back at JP Morgan next week.

20ks done in 1:37:55. Average pace of 4:53 per klm. Not much faster than 2 weeks ago but I'll get there eventually.

No comments: