Sunday, May 20, 2012

SMH Half Marathon 1:30:41

Had a preferred start again from the 85 flat from last year. Glad I didn't have to line up but I was there early enough that it would have only been 45 mins anyway.
Met a few of the HuRT's boys in the Domain. Many were heading to Actions' executive washroom but that was locked as I had walked past it earlier and had to use the usual Kennys port a loo.

Gun time was 1:30:41 for the 21.1k. Apparently 602nd out of 10,926.
10k split was 41:07 and 20k 85:37.
Not a good run. I liked the old 2 lap course better but Fairfax want to jam more and more onto the course so they changed it. They will probably have to change again for 2013 as the real building work on Barangaroo starts up. Wasn't my worst at SMH as I have run a couple injured or after injury.

No comments: