Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ES Marks 3k TT

Remind me next time I want to run on a Wednesday night at Moore Park not to. Turned up to find about a hundred Can Too Runners, another group of about 40, plus a tri squad running of about a dozen more. Thought it was William St on the 2nd sunday in august there was that many people.

Did a 2k warmup which was a challenge with no room to move.

Was hoping to run 10:30 for the 3k but that went out the window in the 1st k going through that in 3:40. Pulled it back on the other two running 3:35 and 3:35, which had me finishing at 10:50.

At least they were close in time splits and I didn't have a blow out. But a bit too slow for my liking.

1 comment:

Ewen said...

That'd go close to getting you a place in Vets track down here. Not that many running sub-11 these days.