Sunday, August 03, 2008

Centennial Park 12ks

Went out late this morning for a run in the park. Regretted that as I was dodging all run the walkers, dogs, kids on bikes, scooters and skateboards.
At least I had a run when the sun was out compared to my night time runs at present.

Total was 12ks in 1:04.20. Average pace of 5:21 per klm.

I seemed to have worked out my pace without going lactic which is good. Means I can keep breathing while I run, and slowly get faster.

Should make a reasonably crappy run at C2S next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Struth Flakey-canyaf@#kingbelieve it?

Lil' Bluey seems gold-plated. I think he musta' found the muther-lode.

Yet another Aths NSW gold for Lil' Bluey. Apparently he was the brains-trust, motivator, tactician; as well as running the first leg and setting up a stunning victory, managing in the process to carry a few up-and-comers like Bateman, Wiley and Dwyer across the line for his third gold in a few weeks.

He ain't got no more room round his neck to hang all this bling .... but well ... a mother knows her son... if ya' know what I mean ..... and I'm sure he's got heaps more hangin-space on other parts of his anatomy.

Woodja' like a photo?

Cheers, Blue dog's Mum.

Rob said...

You still moving forward Flakey, that's the main thing. By next Sunday you will be feeling terrific and will have good run.

Ewen said...

Blue Dog's mum has been on the turps again. Doesn't she know all you have to do is turn up to win a medal in NSWA relays?

Perfect pacing for the 75-minute bus at C2S!

Horrie said...

Good to see you running again. Don't worry Flake, we can't all be as good as Blue Dog.

Unknown said...

Flake - I think it's time to pick up the pace...