Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Graduate School 13ks

Ran up to UNSW and met Greg who was doing a course at the Uni. Ran from there down to the Racecourse and around Centennial Park and up Anzac Pde to Moore Park and went past the SFS, SCG, Fox Studios and the horse yards as well and then back to the Uni.
A bit short for Greg unfortunately. Sorry about that.

Had a funny moment in front of Fox Studios when 3 girls went "ooh boys" as we ran past. Lucky it was dark and they couldn't see our very svelte bodies as we flew past. Yeah right!
Good to have someone to talk to for once. First time since I did the 7am Striders host in May that I have run with anyone. Thanks Greg for the run.

Total for me was 13.7ks in 1:15.22. Average pace of 5:30 per klm.

Heel does still give me pain sometimes Jen. But I'm managing it.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

So that's why you run at night. Otherwise it'd be "Ugh, ugly boys".

Greg Cassis said...

Thanks flakey. It was good to run with someone else as well. Although, I'm not going to tell you distance or speed - let's just say easy run is one way of describing it. 164kg's of purw running power......