Thursday, June 02, 2011

ES Marks Track 5x1k Reps + 1x400m Rep

16 degrees and windy around the track. Plus at least 30 doing circle work on the track made for lots of running in the 2nd lane to overtake. Did make me chase a bit so I probably ran faster.

Reps were 3:24, 3:20, 3:19, 3:22, 3:21. All done with a 90 sec walk recovery. Then did 400m in 1:10.
Did a 2k warmup and a 2k cool down after finishing.

I don't know which grapevine Timmy gets his tips from about Kanser. I heard Kanser will run with a pram so Timmy can keep up.
My plan for Saturdays 10k is to run the 1st k at 3:29 pace to freak Tim out. He'll get worried I might beat him to sub 35 and finally move his Pie fed football hooligan FA cup arse faster.

2 comments:

Tim said...

Hey Flakey, Very impressive mate - those 1k times would suggest to me that you are closer to the sub 35 then this 'Fat Pie hooligan' :)
Good luck for Sat, here's hoping you smash the Kanser.... and P.Truscott with his pram?

Ewen said...

They're good times Paul. Not sure about sub-35, but you're definitely looking at sub-37 Saturday.