Monday, July 28, 2008

Cold and Wet 10k

It was cold, it was dark and it was wet. Gawd I love it. Ran around the outside fence of Centennial Park tonight. The grass was slippery and wet. And the dirt was mud. Oh heaven!

Finally cracked the 10k mark. The lungs seem to get better the further I run. Although I feel my lungs run out of oxygen after about 2ks. I'll be lucky to make it out of the Kings Cross tunnel without being trampled at C2S.

Total was 10.5ks in 58:40. Average pace of oh hell that is slow. 5:35 per klm.

3 comments:

Tesso said...

I'm getting worried this weather is going to continue for C2S, I'm stocking up on Vinnie's stuff just in case.

The way you are going I might even be able to keep up with you :)

Ewen said...

You might have to resort to the "O'Sullivan Road" short-cut ;)

Don't worry Tesso - the weather's always perfect for C2S and it never rains.

Greg Cassis said...

Yep flakey, see you at the start. Maybe we can have a 74 minute pacing group.