Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Two park shaker- 13ks

Yes a play on words for a late rap artist taken out at the same time with Notorious B.I.G aka Biggie Smalls. And that would be Tupac Shakur if you didn't get it.

Enough about them. It was a lap of Queens Park and Centennial Park tonight with my very shortened version of a medium long run.
Very windy and really humid. A few hills around the Queens Park side. Tough to run in and a fair bit of traffic and fruit bats around.

The run was 13.12ks in 1:00.34. Average pace of 4:36 per klm.

3 comments:

Gronk said...

Er, still don't get it. Biggie Smalls ?

Nice run though.

Ewen said...

Thanks for the translation. Rap was before my time. Now Hit Da Dance Floor; Now Bend Your Back Low; She Do It Wit No Hands; Now Stop Pop And Roll; I'm Smokin Bubba Hoe; Now Ya'll In Trouble Hoe; I Like Da Way She Move; An Undercover Hoe.

Jen said...

I got it.

Nice session. It's getting close now!!!