Wednesday, May 25, 2005

June Races

I know it is still May, but since I won't be racing this weekend I thought I might list what I want to do in June so I won't forget.

June 4th Sydney Striders 10k Club Race at Lane Cove National Park. + Bratclub 5 or 10k in the afternoon at Malabar.
June 11th East Metropolitan 7.5k Cross Country at Sydney Park
June 19th Mini-Mosmarathon 10k Race.
June 26th Kembla Joggers Half Marathon at West Dapto.

Plus the two Striders STaR's 30k training runs on June 5th and 11th.

Plans have changed a bit. The East Met x country seems the go instead of a trek to Dapto.
And I found a brat club race same day as the Striders race. Both courses very hilly.

3 comments:

Mister G said...

Superflake, you know there are XC races in Sydney on June 11? See here- http://www.nswathletics.org.au/answ/docs/Clubs/Club%20Competitions.pdf

I'll be doing eiher the Macquarie Hospital or Sydney Park races- no need to drive that far to race short distances. Let us know if you can race the Half as a non member though....

Horrie said...

You are going to be a busy boy in June Superflake. Does this mean you are now officially back in Sydney?

Superflake said...

Mister G and Horrie. I forgot the sydney park cc race was on. Only a minute from work,and doing the sunday star anyway.The KJ Half is an allcomers undulating course. I am back sunday may 29th so will miss your STaR hosting Horrie.