Thursday, August 18, 2005

M R I

Finally got to have an MRI on my leg at lunchtime today.

Stick you in a room with headphones on for sound proofing and tell you to lie still for 20mins.

I went to sleep it was so relaxing. Felt like a mexican having a midday siesta.

Seriously being slid on your back into that huge machine freaked me out.

I do have some lovely MRI photos? I think and tomorrow I visit a Sports Doctor who also runs a bit so hopefully he knows the aggravation of wanting to get back into it.

Oh, and no medicare or private health fund rebate so cough up $250. Yes it is cheap Gnscon.

Do runners on our national team if injured in a race get workers comp? Footballers do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Paul,

Please please please get well soon.

I am really getting sick of watching my son beat all the other clowns.