Sunday, October 18, 2009

Clovelly Canter STaR 26ks

Since it was spitting when I arrived to start with the 6:20am group I assumed that was the reason that no-one showed up except one.
I put it on record as the smallest group of two of us that I have done a Striders STaR in. I thonk we had five once.
Started at Queens Park in light drizzle and ran into Centennial Park where after 1k the drizzle stayed away till the end.
Then the run went through Waverley, Bronte, Glamarama, Clovelly, Coogee, and Maroubra when we decided to take the executive decision to cut the run short. Heaps of stairs along the coast on this run.

Then we ran through East Gardens, Pagewood, Daceyville, Kensington and back to the finish at Queens Park.
All up 26k in 2:13:34. Average pace of 5:08 per klm. Too much chatting this morning I think.

No comments: