Wednesday, October 01, 2008

All Tom's Fault

And that aint Cruise!
Quite hard to run fast when your lungs won't let you breathe. Has been a hard winter on the lung capacity this year, with nothing seeming to clear my lungs out. Possibly I am over it but who knows.

Anyway it was after 8pm before I got out for a run. Was almost collected by low flying batfink near Fox Studios. Managed to get up there and back while still breathing well.

Total was 9.75ks in 46:55. Average pace of 4:48 per klm. Lucky it was mostly flat otherwise I couldn't drag this overweight carcass up the hills.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wahey! Kanser would refer to it as "resetting your central governor"...

Rob said...

Sounds like you need to cough up a few good lumps. Head up her to sunny Brisbane. Tuttle is a good example of what that can do for you.

Ewen said...

I liked you better when you trained at my pace.