Sunday, May 10, 2009

North Head and the Beach 13ks

Not a long hitout as I have SMH Half next Sunday. Ran up to North Head this morning and around the scenic drive loop and back down past home. Then ran along Manly beach front before going back to the house.
The morning was cold with intermittent patches of torrential rain. Got absolutely soaked while I was out running. Shoes have been drying out all day.

Total was 13.3 ks in 1:05.00. Average pace of 4:53 per klm. I guess the rain soaked clothes and the Southerly wind didn't help the speed today.

Go Manly as they have just beaten the Broncos.

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Boo , hiss to Manly.

Ewen said...

I'd rather see Manly win than the Broncos, but that's not saying much.

Ask Heidi if she ran at Botany. I know a few years after I left Sydney a girl with the same name ran sub-50 at City to Surf.