Thursday, May 21, 2009

Were having a heatwave a tropical heatwave...

Oh really! No idea how that got into my head. Plenty of crap in there. The man in the dressing gown was just another mad Sydney Strider Glenda. Good run BTW on Sunday.

Tonights forecast during my run was: Showers coming from right angles and also left angles when I ran back the other way. Sand blasted from the left and right. I think I had a free skin peel with all the sand around. There wasn't much left on Manly beach with the surf the way it was. And 50 kph winds. Lovely.

Total was 12ks in 58:52. Average pace of 4:54. Damn that was hard work in the wind.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Consider yourself lucky Flakey; there are lots of women out there who pay top dollar for those sorts of facials ;-)

Ewen said...

Glad you managed to dodge the flying surfboards.