Tuesday, August 04, 2009

4x2k reps

Ran between the Bower and Nth Steyne Surf Club tonight. Pretty warm while I was out running. Still 14 degrees when I went out and a bit of a N/W breeze(warm) blowing as well.

Reps were 7:37, 7:29, 7:39, 7:34. All done with a 4 min walk recovery. I run into the wind first.

Thanks Tom but Blue Dog is out of my league. His mum told me he was only foxing at Lane Cove so Action would think he had a chance of beating him at C2S.
Ewen Sydney Marathon is the goal. Hope I can hold on to Gerry Arthur pacing the 3 hr.
JD I thought I would have seen you doing the STaR on sunday?

I don't recall ever getting through 4 reps of 2k before? Maybe I have. Hard work that last one was.

4 comments:

speedygeoff said...

4 x 2k. Gosh you guys keep setting us oldies new challenges.

speedygeoff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ewen said...

Fast times - you should be good for sub-54 on Sunday.

Sydney sounds ideal for a sub-3. Speedygeoff is saving his for next year's Canberra.

speedygeoff said...

But my marathon plan A is (1) start (2) run for 3 hours (c) stop. The idea of running until you get to the finish line is starting to wear thin.