Thursday, December 07, 2006

Centennial Cross Country

A couple of laps of Centennial Park on the dirt track around the outside fence tonight. Lots of people out as the Moonlight Cinema started tonight I think.

Ran 14.5ks in 1:14:23. Average pace of 5:07 per klm. Pretty windy with the Sea breeze blowing hard.

Might try Colin's setup 5k or 10k around the Bay tomorrow night. Probably the 5k as the 10k is all uphill into the wind on the way back.

For anyone wondering I will be doing Six Foot easy as it is not my focus even though I do have a blog about it. I am considering doing the 50k at Canberra so Six Foot will be good for that training.

3 comments:

Tesso said...

50k in Canberra! Does that mean you'd be targetting another marathon later in the year?

2P said...

I love that "I will be doing Six Foot easy".... yeah me too ;-)

Ewen said...

I might join you on the 'easy' bus. 6:59:59 is all it takes for a medal ;)

In Canberra, I'll be impressed if you run 2:59 and keep on running!