Sunday, December 10, 2006

Hangover Horror 26ks

After eventually getting out of bed at midday with a dirty hangover I missed both the Striders STaR this morning and the club awards. A big afternoon and night on Saturday lead me to getting to bed at midnight and sleeping with the light on. Not a good look the face this morning.

Anyway I waited until 4pm before going out for a run. Mixed up the run with a lap of Centennial Park around the grass/dirt trail. I then headed from there up to Waverley and then on to Bondi Junction, Rose Bay and up Heartbreak Hill. Turned up there and ran back down Old South Head Rd until getting to Royal Sydney Golf Club where I met the same rd I came down from Bondi Junction. I then ran back up the hill and then back through Waverley to my house again.

All up 26.2ks in 2:11:57. Average pace of 5:02 per klm. Not bad considering the hills in this run plus the slow trail around Centennial Park. Plus the stomach wasn't too flash with the hangover.

5 comments:

Ellie80 said...

nicely done flake - especially with a hangover!! not that i'd know anything about that... :)

Gronk said...

Slept with light on. LOL

Nice run mate. Cracker pace too. :)

miners said...

and no chucks on the run either? You DID do well then :)

Dave said...

Your absence was noted....

I had a bit of a late night Saturday as well but the early run on Sunday sorted out any cobwebs before they had a chance to form :)

2P said...

Great title Flake - nice run too.