Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Yacht Club Classic 8ks

Later in the afternoon I had to go and get a bus off the crew of the Yacht Maximus that was sailing in the Sydney to Hobart today.
So I ran down to Rushcutters bay to get the bus and drive it back to work. I then ran home from work.
It was 4.8ks in 24:15 from home to the CYC. Average pace of 5:03 per klm.
And then 3.5ks in 17:19 to run from work to home. Average pace of 4:56 per klm.

Didn't really feel like having to run these after the BBQ and beers at lunch. Had to do it though.
Now I am very tired and burnt from all that I've done today. Time for an early night I think.

2 comments:

2P said...

Geez mate you're packing in the runs!

Nice work ;-)

R2B said...

Hope the sleep did you some good Paul?
It's no fun running when you don't want to!
;)