Wednesday, December 13, 2006

McKay Oval 7x200m Reps

While running my first rep I was on the other side of the oval when someone picked up one of my running shoes that I left where I started. I was running in spikes so the left the other ones on the grass. By the time I ran over the would be thief decided to take off leaving my shoes behind. Maybe they weren't his size. Mongrel!

Anyway tonight was a few reps on grass in the spikes so I might not embarass the Striders and Guz too much in the 800m on Saturday.
Reps were 32.5, 32.1, 32.3, 32.3, 32.5, 32.8, 33.0. All done with a full walk recovery of about 230m. Strange oval.
Did a 1k warmup and a 1k cool down after the session.
Last time the reps were between 34.2-35.4. So basically 2 seconds quicker per 200m rep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're good enough for a sub 2:30 - that's more than respectable :)

Ewen (beta is buggered again).

Tesso said...

Ha ha, imagine even thinking about stealing shoes from a runner - idiot!

I probably won't be online the next few days so GOOD LUCK on the weekend!!!!