Sunday, March 13, 2011

Airport Adventure STaR 30ks

Just EJ and myself this morning. So we were a bit slow to my liking for the 1st 7ks. 5:10 k pace. EJ wanted me to go ahead as he was going short anyway. So it was a long lonely run on my own.
Only caught parts of the 6am group and did see the 6:10 a couple of times.

Run started at Kogarah and went through Brighton, Kyeemagh, back through Brighton, Monterey, Ramsgate Beach, Dolls Point, Sandringham and across Captain Cook bridge.
Then it was through a very hilly Sylvania Waters and Sylvania before crossing Tom Uglys bridge to run through Carss Park, Kogarah Bay, Beverley Park, Ramsgate, Ramsgate Beach, Monterey to finish at the Bicentennial Park at Kogarah.

The slow start meant the pace wasn't what I wanted. Total was 30ks in 2:26:22. Average pace of 4:52 per klm.

No comments: