Monday, May 15, 2006

Details of SMH Half bet

It seems the Dog underestimates his running ability and my level of fitness.

He only wants to give me 5 minutes.

In a 7.5k Cross Country on Saturday he beat me by 3 minutes, so what will happen in the half.

My suggestion was 10 minutes but he has gone all shy and won't take the bet.

I'm off to the pet shop now to get one of those extendable dog collars so I can keep track of him on Sunday morning.

Expect to see me jump in ahead of Scott Westcott as I need all the start I can get.

And I'm taking today off, so no running.

5 comments:

2P said...

Is there a book??

Clairie said...

My moneys on you Superflake.

miners said...

hmmmm ... 5 minutes and all that northern beaches sand running? Should be a shoe-in - best of luck with it :)

Ewen said...

Just don't trip over when running in front of Scott Westcott. Should look good on the tele!

Horrie said...

I think you should be able to negotiate better than 5 minutes. I agree with the Dog that 10 minutes is too much. I think 7 sounds about right.