Thursday, May 25, 2006

Triple Park Loop-12ks

A three parks run tonight.
I passed through Centennial Park first and then into Queens Park and then back into Centennial Park and down to Fox Studios before running into Moore Park and then back home.
Quuens Park was definitely the coldest and darkest for some reason. Very hard to run in even though I was only running on playing fields.

I ran 12.5ks in 1:07:00. Average pace of 5:21 per klm. Ran a bit slower as I had to cross a few roads to do this run plus I have not run in Moore Park or Queens Park at all.
Surface was mostly on grass tonight.

And at the MCG there were 95,100 at the Soccer a record for the sport in Australia and a current MCG record after the recent rebuilding.

5 comments:

Tesso said...

Aren't you afraid of falling over in the dark?

Don Juan said...

I forgot I'm going to a wedding tomorrow afternoon, so no Mutch Park.

Maybe CR 5km challenge in the morning.

Ewen said...

I'm disappointed you didn't practise the tree steeple SF.

Have a good West Metropolitan tomorrow.

Katie said...

Queens park is always spooky and cold!

Jen said...

Running in the dark is good for eyes-feet co-ordination...or so I'm told ;-)

Glad to see that you've recovered so well from the Half.