Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Do you run for a Living?

I had to laugh when the local Service Station operator asked me the question. I said it costs me money to run and slowly ran off proving my theory of definitely not running for a living.

After Wombatface made a comment about doing the run/walk thing on Monday I decided I better get on with it and cut the walking out.

Ran for an hour which equated to 10.8ks at my current slow pace. I did the run around Centennial Park in the dark on the grass trail, down to Fox Studios and back again.
Only stopped once for a drink and that was at Fox Studios.

The leg certainly does not like the downhills still, I guess because the muscle next to the bone is fully stretched out waiting for the foot to land again. Doesn't hurt going uphills, for I guess the reverse reason.

3 comments:

Tesso said...

Gees, you could've got him to sponsor you :-)

2P said...

Guess it depends on how much the bet with blue dog is worth....

Great to see you walk free ;-)

Lulu said...

Good to see you're back to running and racing.