Sunday, February 13, 2005

Altona Adventure

Firstly, I had a passing car wind down it's window and the passenger spat on me. Why?
I think this is an appalling thing to do to another person.

Back to the run.
Had to work this morning so didn't go for a run until 4.00 pm.
Ran from Williamstown around the Bay to Altona and near to the new Greg Norman development. It includes housing and a golf course, sanctuary lakes it's called.
Ran mostly on the road and a fair bit of bike paths with some grass.
Distance was 30.6klms in a time of 2:29:00. Average of 4:52 per klm.

May be a hot recovery tomorrow. Due for 34 degrees here.

3 comments:

Horrie said...

Good to see you rolling along at a good pace. Not always easy to do when doing long runs on your own. You are going from strength to strength. You're right about the spitting - quite a despicable act. Bloody Mexicans!

Dave said...

Superflake, probably best to stop wearing that

"Sydney is the best Australian City" shirt while out running!

Keep it going, sounds liek an excellent session!

Superflake said...

Thanks guys. Obi Wan I will email when I get time to go for a run. Presently working every 2nd weekend. I am trying to push my long run faster. Want to make it easier to run the 30ks and get it down to 4:45/k at least before Canberra.