Monday, February 14, 2005

Recovery Run

Got out at 7.30 pm for a recovery run. It was still 31 degrees.
Luckily the direct heat and gone as the clouds for a westerly change had covered the sun.
Very warm though.

Ran 12ks at 62:19. Average of 5:08 per klm with a max speed of 4:06 per klm.
Heart rate average was 143 BPM with a max of 150 BPM. The course was flat.
Ran along the foreshore of Williamstown and back.
Average speed of 11.7ks per hour and a max of 16.9k per hour.

Amazing these polar units.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you're enjoying Williamstown, Superflake; how did I do 38km:...for a very, very, very long time! LL

Horrie said...

Good to see you've finally got the Polar Unit working. It's taken a while!

Rob said...

Those Heart Rate Monitors seem to be a good idea. I think if I had one i would become a bit too anxious. I run along in blissful ignorance. My resting rate is still 56, which compared to Horrie's is pretty high.

Superflake said...

I have been using it a lot as I don't know the area so don't have any distances measured without.
No I have found a 1k stretch I won't wear it for the speed session.