Thursday, October 13, 2005

Centennial Park Run 12.5ks

My usual run at the moment.

Very windy tonight as well as being humid.

Ran in only a singlet and shorts.

Ran 12:53ks in a time of 1:05:30. Average pace of 5:13 per klm.

Only drawback was my right stress fracture seems to give me more trouble when I run. And this wasn't the one that I had the swollen leg in the first place. How does that work?

Looks to me like I'll be ripping around the SMC grass course on Sunday.

I have also created myself another blog. Which won't be used until the end of next year. If you click on my profile you can find it. KT may have some issues with the name, I might ask before I start to use the blog too much.
For those interested it is sixfoottrack.blogspot.com. I was surprised no-one had taken it yet.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

I checked out the 'new' blog. Boy, talk about forward planning!

Enjoy the run on the grass on Sunday. Hope the legs are ok.