Sunday, October 02, 2005

Owl and Tesso's birthday dinner

Went to the restaurant Hannibals in Surry Hills with about 30 people turning up to celebrate.

We were stationed in the cushion room, through the kitchen, downstairs, past the toliets.

The food was excellent and the company was first class. All lounging on cushions and dreaming of arabian nights.

The belly dancer turned up and all hell broke loose. Or was that truckie. I'm not sure.

When it was all over about half of us made it the the Retro nightclub at Darling Harbour. Dancing to 80's music to the small hours. I had to bale early, 1am, as I had my brothers bucks the next day.

The night was excellent, Uncle Dave cutting up the dance floor. Woohoo!

1 comment:

Jen said...

If my memory serves me correctly (and it does), I believe that you were doing your fair share of cutting up the dance floor too!!

J.