Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Boxing Day Classic 12ks

I had a race at my Surf Club this morning. Doing the swim and the run only. The water was fantastic. I think I was 4th in the run, was handicapped by a 60 second start.
Then a BBQ and beer lunch. Excellent! Nice sunburn marks.

And this happened during our races. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=338109

Went out for a run later in the day after falling asleep in front of the cricket. Did a lap of the inside running track of Centennial Park and then ran out and around the outside fence.

All up 12.17ks in 1:02.11. Average pace of 5:06 per klm. I think I'm still weighed down by the turkey from yesterday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weather's warmed up and the pests are back out, including you.

Happy New Year
Blue Dog's Mum.

Jen said...

Hope you had a great Christmas Flakey. I think falling asleep in front of the Boxing Day test is an essential part of any Christmas tradition - shame I didn't get a nana nap this year ;-)

Tesso said...

Sharks - yikes! Not quite as scary as our beaches though ... http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10484399&ref=rss

Ewen said...

I thought you 'lost' the turkey yesterday.

Seems the sharks were a bit late for the BBQ.

Happy new year mate. Don't worry about Blue Dog's Mum - her turkey must have been off.