Thursday, December 13, 2007

ES Marks 8x300 Reps

Pretty windy tonight and not many people on the track when I finally arrived late.
Had a couple doing Javelin practice plus one in the discus cage as well.

Did a 2k warmup before starting and I forgot the strides again. I might remember one day.

Reps were 53.6, 53.1, 52.2, 52.7, 53.4, 53.3, 54.1, 53.2. All done with a 60 second walk/stumble recovery.

Did a 2k cool down after finishing. And I was glad I did. I'm tired. Hope I get a fast race to run in on Saturday afternoon at Homebush in the 3000m.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

Bit scary running near javelin throwers when the wind is up!

So with your two blogs how do you decide what training goes where???

Superflake said...

Very long hill reps and a run on six foot track go on the sixfoot blog.