Sunday, December 23, 2007

Heartbreak in the Park 33ks

Well no heartbreak at all just a mean hill. Ran from home up to Christison Park at Dover Heights via Heartbreak Hill and back again. After that I did a lap of the Centennial Park running circuit and then went out and ran around the SFS, SCG and Fox Studios and back home.

Had to do this at 5pm as I was at work this morning so missed the Quarry Rd run I wanted to do. Then Christmas shopping delayed me.

Total was 33.3 ks in 2:45.51. Average pace of 4:58 per klm. Not bad for those hills in Bondi, Vaucluse and Dover Heights. The rest is pretty flat.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Nice work on a warm afternoon Flakey.

Merry Christmas - hope you have a great day & that Santa is kind to you :-)

Tesso said...

Gosh, 33ks sounds such a long way at the mo ... I haven't done any longer than 25k in a couple of months. Maybe next year :-)

Have a great Christmas!!!!