Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Medium Long Run 16ks

Did a lap of the running track in Centennial Park and then out around the outside of the park and down to Anzac Pde. Then along past Aussie Stadium and the SCG and back home.
Pretty humid tonight and the sun was going down as I ran with the bats returning home to eat in the trees above my head.

Ran 16.1ks in 1:21.15. Average pace of 5:02 per klm. Wore the Pegasus T/C shoes again. Which are feeling great doing these runs. Still thinking of using them in Canberra for the Marathon.

Probably do the run/off/run for this week to help the recovery from Six Foot.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

I left a comment and its gone I think. So if you get two you know why.

I was wondering how you guys all recovered so well from Saturday. Is there something in the water down there? The way things are going up here another few months and we won't even have water in our water.