Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Medium Long Run 20ks

A couple of laps of the Centennial Park tarred running track then out up to Aussie Stadium and back home again. A pretty flat run but does have some hills in it near the Stadium.
Very humid, the singlet was really soaked after a few k's. Really annoying as I had to keep pulling it forward again. Shouldn't have worn the Six Foot one, as it is a bit heavy.

Ran 20.4ks in 1:33.01. Average pace of 4:33 per klm. Felt pretty good running at that pace.

4 comments:

2P said...

Yes but you would have looked good Flake and that is the important thing ;)

Tesso said...

Its been terribly humid here too. I don't remember it being so bad at this time of year in the past. Then again, I don't remember what I had for brekky.

Ewen said...

You're a worry Tesso. I don't remember it being this humid in Canberra either, and I do remember what I had for brekky.

Rob said...

Hey Flakey you think that is bad...we just have to step outside the door and the singlet is soaking ;-). Isn't that right Tesso?