Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blacktown Track 3000m

My first visit to the track out at Blacktown. Forgot I needed my passport to get there from the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Maybe I should have stayed home.

10:54.2. 3:28, 3:43, 3:40. A bit out of whack due to me taking the lap times and not the officials. It was 29 degrees when the race started and finished and I was dry in the mouth from the first 2 laps. Most people ran slower than normal.
My heel reminded me it was sore every 2nd step. I was considering stepping off the track it was so painful, but kept on going.
Glad the track season is over. Doing laps doesn't appeal to me that much.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

Sorry you ran slower than Blue Dog's Mum after a night on the cheap sherry.

Track isn't much fun on a dog day afternoon. Take care of the heel.

Tesso said...

Hope you can get that heel thing sorted. PF has to be one of the most frustrating and painful injuries.