Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Easy 50 minutes-9ks

Out very late on what I thought was a cool night so ran in a long sleeve top. Regretted that as soon as I started as I was too hot. No rain fell after showers on and off all day.

Ran an easy lap of the park up to Oxford St and back. Heaps of water on the trail tonight.
Hope the Sweat runners take their mud running shoes tomorrow.

Ran into Amjan on the way back home in Randwick running with someone who I didn't see.

Ran 9ks in the 50 minutes. So a pretty relaxed run in keeping with an easy week after the hard hills on Saturday and Sunday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gefjam

Tesso said...

I thought as a superhero you would have excellent night time vision.

Katie said...

Mine are so filthy it doesn't matter!!! It was a bit wet this morning.

Are you running at mutch park??