Wednesday, November 09, 2005

1 Year Anniversary of the blog

I'm now officially tragic. There hasn't been a lot of running to write about since early August.

I hope 2006 will be better on the injury front.

2005 consisted of a back injury from Golf in January. An achillies injury in March, a foot injury from the Canberra Marathon in April which stayed for a month. Plus the stress fractures late July which are still here. And a sore shoulder from falling off a cliff in September while snow ski-ing. But that was pleasure.

But I love my running so just have to hope I can avoid the injuries as much as possible. Take note stress fractures, you are not welcome here.

1 comment:

TA and the Gnome said...

Happy blogging to you! Happy blogging to you! May next year be injury free. Happy blogging to you.

Hang in there Paul.For variety why don't you try an interval session on the bike. Good for producing lots of sweat.

TA