Thursday, November 24, 2005

Bike 14ks

Felt very tired tonight. Maybe the lack of sleep from last night.
Or the two 2 hour meetings with Accountants and Insurance people I had.

Set the exercise bike on the hills setting again. The computer only brought up about 3 large hills. Wasn't enough to keep me pedalling fast.

Got through 14ks in the 30 minutes. Average heart rate of 130BPM with a max of 174BPM.

Just saw that there is an ocean swim at Coogee this Sunday. Actually two.
One is a 1k swim inside the bay at Coogee. The other is 2.4k around Wedding Cake Island and back. I might do the 1k just for something to do.

2 comments:

Tesso said...

OMG, a 1k ocean swim "just for something to do" !!!

Good luck with it.

Gronk said...

1km ocean swim ? Gee I'd join you but I'm busy that day ..... ;)