Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bike 14ks

Yet another day in the gym.

Hills again. What else is there to hammer the legs?

Got through 14.71ks in the 30minutes which included a 2 minute cool down.
Max heart rate was 173BPM with an average of 139BPM.

Really depends on how hard I try to push the hills whether the heart rate has a huge jump up.
I try to keep the watts above 90 even up the hills. Doesn't always work. And I get distracted by the TV's and other things.

I've printed out the Pfitzinger return to running program from his website. It looks very slow to build over 7 weeks. May be too slow to me. I probably have more fitness than just starting from scratch.
Hope to start it in early December though. It has a fair bit of walk 10mins run 10 mins, walk 5 mins run 5mins etc. But keeps the other training on the bike going as well.

1 comment:

Tesso said...

Yay, early December :-)))

Fingers crossed all will go well for the comeback.