Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bike

A very hot afternoon but nice and cool in the gym.

After tuesdays change to the one speed on the bike I changed it back to the Random Hill setting.
Much more fun and the hills make you work hard to keep the revs up on the bike.

I managed 10.41ks in 22 minutes including the 2 minute cool down.
Not many people in the gym tonight, not much talent to look at.

I just can't wait to get back out and run again. But I don't want to re injure to early and then have to wait again. For me I want to start Canberra training in early December but I'll have to see about that.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Unfortunately my gym is an women's only gym so there isn't any talent to look at either :-)

You are going to be my 'recovery from injury' role model so don't go doing anything silly ;-)

J.