Thursday, August 03, 2006

6x1k Reps

With the hammie still refusing to play ball I ran around the bay run for these reps anyway.
There was a bit of rain about as the path was wet when I started and then I finished the cool down in a shower.
Did a 1k warmup and I stretched the legs pretty well before I started. The cool down was done a bit quick as I ran back to my car with the shower getting heavier.

Reps were 3:36, 3:39, 3:37, 3:39, 3:41, 3:43. All done with a 2min stumble recovery.

Felt the hamstring from the first step and it does stop me from stretching out in my stride properly. Hence I am probably changing my running style a fair bit to compensate the pain.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It rained today? I've got to get out of the office more often....

Sorry to hear about the hammie. I'm sure it will be right in time for C2S

Tesso said...

Hmmm, not much fade factor there. Good to see you practice what you preach ;-)

Katie said...

Nice work Flakey! In for a good run tommorow or are you doing the relay?

Anonymous said...

That is excellent running Paul. Take care of your hammie. Bruce and I are amazed at your improvement.