Wednesday, August 30, 2006

6x1k Reps, with a PB thrown in

I guess I can still count a 1k rep as a PB. I did have 5 others with it and it wasn't a one off event.

Down to the Bay Run with a very humid air and a slight hint of a breeze.
Did a 1k warmup down to the CR1k marker, and then started.

Reps were 3:32, 3:35, 3:38, 3:37, 3:39, 3:37. All done with a 2 minute standing recovery.
Did a 1k cool down back to the car again.

The PB was the first rep. Old 1k PB of 3:35 was 5 weeks ago at the same place.
Ok I'm not feeling as crap in the body as I thought. Just my head.

9 comments:

Tesso said...

Nice consistent reps there Flakey. Love the first one! Looking very good for Saturday morn.

Make sure you SMS The Dog with your result, it might spur him on in his little jaunt around GH.

miners said...

you're on fire mate. Look out for 39.08 on Saturday ;)

Will the Frenchman said...

It looks good for Saturday!

Wish I could race to try and keep up with you at North Head, I'm also looking at that 39mn mark...

Gronk said...

Wooshka !

Unknown said...

Have a great run on Saturday, SF...all will go well...I can tell!

Don Juan said...

You'll fly around North Head. Good luck on the weekend.

2P said...

Nice work Flakey - bestoluck for the weekend.

Katie said...

Nice work!!! I think your a little delusional with a sub 45 prediction.... hahahaha The bats have finally gotten to you :-)
See you tommorow!

Ewen said...

I see a sub-39 in the tea leaves Paul. Good luck.