Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aths NSW Road Relays 4klms

Gave the CR demi-god of sex Don Juan a lift down to the gong for the Road Relays.
A pretty flat 2k course around the beach front of Wollongongs flagstaff point.
And doing 2 laps of that.
The Striders B team is coming 1st in the Winter teams comp at present.
So the the mad guz called on the guns of Vat, Blue Dog and Don Juan. Somehow that also included me.

No showers fell during our race but we had to put up with a pretty stiff 15knot breeze on the course with not much protection from it.
Vat went first and crossed in 14:07 and passed to me and much to my surprise I ran 15:20 according to official results.
I passed onto Blue Dog who ran 15:06 and then Don Juan finished it off. Not sure of his time.
The team was 5th B team.

Ver happy with my time of 15:20 for the 4ks. Basically held my 1k rep training pace for 4ks.
Excellent! The day was well organised by the Kembla Joggers. Be back next year to go faster.

No comments: