Sunday, August 06, 2006

Centennial Park 15ks

After a night at the Rugby I slept in till midday. Luxury, pure luxury.

I finally got out for a run about 1:30 pm so headed into Centennial Park to do a few laps of the dirt trail around the outside of the park.
Ran 15.2ks in 1:20:38. Average pace of 5:18 per klm. Very slow today.
The hamstring was giving me grief all during the run. Hope it can hold together till 10:30am Sunday. That's after I have finished C2S.

Saw Amjan and Fats in the park doing some Cross Training.

5 comments:

Jen said...

So by the time I see you - about 11am - your hammie will have fallen apart? Cool. I've never seen a hammie disintegrate before
;-)

Don Juan said...

Thanks for yesterday.

Well done on the 4km; that 5km PB is looking shaky.

The cross training referred to makes the mind boggle.

Horrie said...

A good weekend of running for you Flake. That is a very good time for 4km. I'm sure you will be flying next Sunday.

R2B said...

Very good time for the 4k SuperFlake!
The wind was howling out on the course and it made running a quick time even more difficult.The only upside was the course wasn't run clockwise because i know with that wind it would have been a standstill for many runners going uphill into it!

Anonymous said...

Just for clarification (yes, you Don Juan), the cross training referred to was taking my parents for a walk!