Wednesday, August 02, 2006

A massage by Easy Tiger

As my right hamstring has been giving me grief for a week I decided I should try and get a massage to sort it out.
Well apparently every muscle was tight, so the tiger says.

Lots of work on my calves, hamstrings, and back.

Have some exercises to do to try and fix the hamstring problem. Not serious, just very annoying.

I have been told that walking from the car to the start line of a race does not constitute a warmup. Bugger! Can't be slack anymore.

And I'm not running tonight as I need to rest the hammie a bit more.

4 comments:

speedygeoff said...

If you were to park the car at the bottom of a hill on a warm day, would the walk to the start constitute a warm-up?

Don Juan said...

Paul, it looks like Guzzo needs me (or someone) to fill the final place in the B grade relay for Woollongong. I will probably be OK to run, and stop you and Blue Dog from fighting at the baton change, but need a lift. Able to assist?

If your hamstring is no good then might be easier to let the team fold.

Email mark@russelllawyers.com.au

thanks.

miners said...

mate - good idea to rest up. Don't want you under-done &/or injured for C2S!

Best of luck recovering with the hammy

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul. Lil' Bluey says he's looking forward to running with you in the relays down at the 'Gong.

Fancy you two being in the same team; the baton could end up anywhere.

I hope you've recovered from your monthly's a few nights ago when you were tired and grumpy. Still, that's no excuse for calling Jen a cattle shagger you rude boy.

Have a nice weekend of running.