Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Long Reps 4x1.6k

Had a day off running yesterday, it is a taper after all. Actually I was home from work really late so I just left it at that.
Tonight was quite humid I thought to run in. Ran a flat course around Centennial Park.

The reps were 6:08(3:50/k), 6:16(3:55/k), 6:12(3:52/k), 6:15(3:54/k). I was trying to keep the reps on the 3:52/k pace for each rep. Was pretty hard trying to do that. I had a 3 minute walk recovery between each rep.

Did a 2k warmup and a 2k cool down after the session.

You can tell the Marathon is getting close as the signs are now up on the Centennial Park gates saying they are closed till 11 am on race day.

2 comments:

Spud said...

Good luck at the 'thon Paul, looks like you are in great shape. Tilt at the PB? Might see you at Castle Hill on Sunday.

2P said...

It is getting close.... must be if you had a day off :-)