Thursday, November 29, 2007

ES Marks track 5x500m reps


Just me and the magpies going around the track tonight as I arrived pretty late at 7:45.

Very humid and not really much of a breeze blowing. Anyway did a 2k warmup which had me sweating after about 5 mins due to the humidity. Not pleasant.

Didn't have time to go to the Bay to do these so used the track.


Reps were 1:32.5, 1:34.5, 1:33.3, 1:33.5, 1:34.8. All done with a 60 second walk recovery.


Did a 2k cool down after the session.


I can't see these helping my half marathon on Sunday, but what the hell I still have some track races left this year.

Ewen I could just run to the first street I cross as that is about 100m up. Same hill.
Look what Amjan, Fats and MPH have in store for themselves on the weekend. Hopefully without the snow. I took it from Mt Hutt looking south last year.

4 comments:

Horrie said...

Have a good one at the Entrance on Sunday Flake. Make sure you bring Chickybabe back in one piece as well.

Jen said...

Have fun on Sunday Flakey!

Ewen said...

She said she'd run fast in order to make the presentations.

The 'ideal' short hill would be one where the grade becomes progressively steeper. Good 500s! I never did better than that speed-wise for a sub-10.

Tesso said...

Good luck on Sunday Flakey. With all those other CRs going I'm sure you'll have a great time up there no matter what.