Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MLR 16ks

27 degrees and 35k winds with gusts up to 50ks tonight. I really did not feel like running at all.
Ran around and around and around inside and out of Centennial Park just for fun. Lots to look at tonight.

Total was 16ks in 76:00. Average pace of 4:45 per klm. A bit slow. The legs took awhile to warmup from yesterdays session.

Maybe Dr JH's wife is fast Ewen? Good to see an article about Eagle in this months Runners World. Hopefully I'll hold together to celebrate his 100th at Canberra Marathon.

2 comments:

Ewen said...

I'll buy you a beer if she's as fast as the good doctor. Even if she were running 37 for 10k, that would be a crawl for Dr JH.

Rob said...

Your training times look pretty good to me Flakey. I sure all your hard work will pay off and you will start chalking up the PB's.